All the versions of this article:
- 1993: Creation of the first research team
- 1998: Launch of the first PNR projects  (3 projects)
- 2000: Launch of first projects CNEPRU  (3 projects)
- 2000: Creation of the first research laboratory "Multimedia Communication"
- 2011: Creation of applied research laboratory on Information Technology and Communication "LARATIC"
Among the research topics, we cite as a guide:
- Design and implementation of planner antennas for Ultra Wide Band communications(approved in 2006)
- Design and construction of a E-Learning platform with migration to M-Learning (approved in 2007)
- Planning and optimization of optical transport networks (approved in 2008)
- Quality of service of multimedia traffic over MPLS  (approved in 2008)
- Use of GPS measurements in metrology (approved in 2008)
- Simulation and characterization of optoelectronic components for optical fiber broadband telecommunications systems (approved in 2008).
- Wireless Intelligent Networks and Application Development (approved in 2009)
- Progressive encoding of video images (approved in 2009)